6/14/16 Quick update on Jim

Jim went for his blood work yesterday. We will not have the results for a couple of days.

Meanwhile, “they” scheduled his cardio stress test for June 30. I have no idea why the delay; it may be insurance related. I’m thinking, but not sure, that if the labs come back unfavorably, they may boost the test to an earlier date.

Our trip to Houston for the Robotics tournament is still “on”, hoping that we will have an answer in the blood work, and things will be favorable.

Thank you very much to all for continued good thoughts and prayers.

Your friend,



4 thoughts on “6/14/16 Quick update on Jim

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s